Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm sick of it.

I refuse to apologize for my emotions anymore. Yes, I'm sad alot. Yes, I'm cynical. Yes, I'm angry sometimes. But you know what? That's okay. Because I'm also happy alot. I'm joyful, hopeful, and downright enthusiastic. But I'm also ridiculously fragile. One misconstrued comment, and I'm down for the count. But I don't feel that I should have to be sorry for feeling. That's a stupid concept.
So, to anyone who feels that they shouldn't feel a certain way: you can feel however you want. There is no shame in it. It takes a very strong person to admit that they're broken without making it sound like an apology.

"I won't hate myself to be loved by you."

1 comment:

  1. You're beautiful! You NEVER need to feel bad for feeling - it's what separates you from the mindless MTV zombies that seem to run our society! DON'T stop feeling. DON'T feel bad. You're fantastic!

    ReplyDelete